Friday, May 25, 2012

     This is my first "blog" and I suppose its a long time in the making! I should tell you a bit about myself, I am a Christian women who is trying to follow the Lord to the best my ability. I am a wife of a wonderful husband, and we have three children. Our oldest is turning 6, we have an 11 month old, and are expecting the third in November! I am blessed to be able to stay home and raise our children.
     I plan to use this blog to encourage and equip other ladies in faith, homeschooling, and natural living. I love all things cloth, cloth diapers, cloth pads, pretty fabric. And I also love cooking healthy flavorful meals and treats for my family. I freak out (maybe more than is necessary) when I find out I just ingested hydrogenated oil, or dies in someones baked goods, and get the you did what look alot from a handful of (dearly loved) friends!
     I am sure that that is enough crazy talk for today and look forward to the blogging adventure!

No comments: